Microscopy Characterization of organic-inorganic Interfaces (see website link at the foot of the page below)
Dates: 22-23 February 2018
Microscopy Characterization of organic-inorganic Interfaces
Day 1 - Main Conference
• Lectures from experts in both materials science and life science microscopy from across the world covering a broad range of microscopy techniques: optical microscopy, scanning probe microscopy, scanning and transmission electron microscopy, correlative microscopy, etc
• ‘Techno Bites’ from leading microscope manufacturers.
• Trade exhibition and poster session providing great opportunities for discussions and networking.
Day 2 - Focus Lecture Series
In situ liquid phase electron microscopy
• This satellite lecture series focuses on dynamic imaging of liquid samples.
• State-of-the-art techniques for imaging the dynamics of organic, inorganic, macromolecular and biological materials will be presented.
• Novel methods for sample preparation, data collection and video analysis will be discussed as well as electron-sample interactions and the effects of confinement in liquid phase electron microscopy.
|Location:||The People’s Palace, Mile End Campus, Queen Mary University of London|
|Arranged by::||THE ROYAL MICROSCOPICAL SOCIETY|
|Contact:||Dr. Andy Bushby (QMUL)|