Centre for Predictive in vitro Models (CPM) Launch Symposium
Date: 22 July 2020 Time: 13:00 - 16:00
We are pleased to announce the virtual launch of the Centre for in vitro Predictive Models. To celebrate you are invited to on-line symposium on Wednesday 22 July, 1-4pm BST. Please join us for an afternoon of exciting talks focused on the development and application of advanced in vitro models in biomedical research. The symposium will include a keynote lecture from Prof. Jennifer Lewis, Harvard University, plus research presentations from leaders in the field at Queen Mary and rapid-fire short talks from early career scientists.
Registration at the link below is required for this free event which will take place through the MS Teams platform.
- 13.00 Welcome and introduction: Prof. Wen Wang, Vice Principal for Science and Engineering
- 13.05 Keynote lecture: Prof. Jennifer Lewis, Harvard University, "In vitro vascularisation of organoid-on-chip models and 3D printed tissues"
- 14.00 Short talks from QMUL: 3 x 15 minute talks from QMUL leaders in in vitro models
- 15.10 Overview of the CPM
- 15.20 Rapid fire session: 6 x 5 minute talks from early career scientists
- 16.00 Meeting close
|Location:||MS Teams online|